Financial Planning & Analysis Group Junior controller
Job family : Support Functions |
Position : Finance |
Area : France |
Region : Antony - 92 |
Contract : Permanent position |
Within a team of 8 people grouping consolidation and corporate controlling, attached to the Group Controlling and Consolidation Director and in close relation with the FP&A Group controller, the FP&A Group junior controller participates to Group forecasting and budgeting cycles.
The FP&A junior Group controller participates to the close link between Finance, Strategic Business Units and all other business areas but also consolidation, accounting, treasury and taxes departments.
Your position includes participation of the following processes: Group Strategic Plan, Budget and Forecast, including upstream and downstream information analysis for reporting and management information.
The FP&A Group Junior work will be managed and controlled by the Senior FP&A Group controller.
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
Participate to the Monthly closing
- EBITDA Flash preparation (monthly closing estimated P&L)
- Miscellaneous cost analysis and reporting
Participate to the Forecast / Quarterly Business Review process
- Preparation (Tools + instructions)
- Setting and communication of forecasted Group set of data
- Implement adjustments post QBR
- Participate to improve Forecast processes (formalization, drafting of procedures and work programs, technical operations in tools relating to changes, etc.)
Participate to the Strategic Plan & Budget process
- Coordinate and support the whole Strategic Plan & Budget process across the Group in a matrix organization (SBUs / Regions / Functions / shareholder)
- Setting and communication of Group financial statements for internal use & shareholder communication
- Participate to improve Budget processes (formalization, drafting of procedures and work programs, technical operations in tools relating to changes, etc.)
Take charge of a certain number of transverse analyzes
- Dedicated Analysis under analytical axis (destination / Regions / costs per nature / functions)
COPA SAP module updates
- 2+ years of experience as a FP&A controller
- Advanced degree in Controlling/Accounting (5 years degree)
- Tools: SAP, BI, Excel, PPT
- strong communication skills are required.
- English required, Chinese an option
- You are rigorous, autonomous, proactive and are willing of taking responsibilities