Financial Planning & Analysis Group controller
Job family : Support Functions |
Position : Finance |
Area : France |
Region : Antony - 92 |
Contract : Permanent position |
Within a team of 8 people grouping consolidation and corporate controlling, attached to the Group Controlling and Consolidation Director, the FP&A Group controller is responsible for forecasting and budgeting cycles.
The FP&A controller is a key interlocutor between Finance, Strategic Business Units and all other business areas but includes deep interactions with consolidation, accounting, treasury and taxes departments.
Your position includes management of the following processes: Group Strategic Plan, Budget and Forecast, including upstream and downstream information analysis for reporting and management information.
Perimeter addressed is worldwide and addresses P&L, Balance Sheet and Free Cash Flow.
The FP&A Group controller will manage and control the work performed by the Junior FP&A controller
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
Participate to the Monthly closing
- EBITDA Flash preparation (monthly closing estimated P&L)
- Miscellaneous cost analysis and reporting
Manage the Forecast / Quarterly Business Review process
- Preparation (Tools + instructions)
- Setting and communication of forecasted Group set of data
- Implement adjustments post QBR (quarterly Business Review)
- Participate to improve Forecast processes (formalization, drafting of procedures and work programs, technical operations in tools relating to changes, etc.)
Manage the Strategic Plan & Budget process
- Coordinate and support the whole Strategic Plan & Budget process across the Group in a matrix organization (SBUs / Regions / Functions / shareholder)
- Setting and communication of Group financial statements for internal use & shareholder communication
- Participate to improve Budget processes (formalization, drafting of procedures and work programs, technical operations in tools relating to changes, etc.)
Take charge of a certain number of transverse analyzes and projects
- Dedicated Analysis under analytical axis (destination / Regions / costs per nature / functions)
- Participate to a significant transversal project aiming at transforming the Group global performance monitoring system
- COPA SAP module updates
- Support to financial KPI calculations for Compensation & Benefits (long term incentive plan, collective variable compensation…)
- 6+ years of experience as a FP&A controller
- Advanced degree in Controlling/Accounting (5 years degree)
- Tools: SAP, BI, PPT, and strong skills on Excel
- strong communication skills are required.
- Fluent English mandatory, Chinese an option
You are rigorous, autonomous, proactive and are willing of taking responsibilities