Finance Manager F/M
Job family : Support Functions |
Position : Finance |
Area : Spain |
Region : Europe |
Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
Adisseo Nutricion Animal (ANA) is the former FRAmelco entity based in Spain; with the integration of FRAmelco in Adisseo group, and within SPEX program, it has been decided to merge this legal entity with the existing Nutriad Spain to create a single entity grouping Adisseo commercial network in Spain and Specialities manufacturing entities.
The ANA Finance manager F/M is in charge of:
- Managing the Finance & Accounting local team and participating in ANA management team, ensuring their integration into the requested networks (Spain, Europe, Specialties, Finance…)
- Being the Finance business partner of the Management team of the entity & leading statutory operations (bookkeeping, closings, reporting, audits), finance function and finance management of ANA, including management of production and cost price accounting and working capital (credit management, receivables, inventories).
- Leading the Finance integration of ANA in Adisseo Finance Core model, conveying Adisseo standardization and harmonization message and playing an active role in SAP deployment
- Ensuring compliance of ANA processes and reportings with Group and local requirements, being in addition the compliance officer of ANA and ensuring implementation of internal control and compliance processes in all sites of ANA.
- Bachelor/Master diploma in finance, economics or business administration
- Excellency in spoken and written English is mandatory
- Relevant experience (6 to 10 years) as a finance manager
- Good knowledge of financial concepts (financial analysis, accounting, reporting, consolidation, cash management issues, etc.) and related tools (SAP, Magnitude, MS-Office, Exact…). A good mastering of SAP is requested.
- Ability to manage people and to work in an international matrix organization, to have a feeling on how to manage and operate without hierarchical or functional reporting lines
- An experience in integrating entities is a plus
- Energetic, pro-active, hand-on mentality, organizer, capable to both work in team as in autonomy, outspoken and strong communicator, precise, punctual and strong perception of quality and deadlines
- Very good communication skills
- Strong personal ethic