Feed Application Manager (Central, West & East Africa) F/M
Job family : Business Development | Position : Technical sales | Area : To be defined | Region : Central, West & East Africa | Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture.
We are looking for a skilled Feed Application Manager (Central, West & East Africa) F/M
Location: Nigeria or Kenya or Ghana
Mission & main stakes
Member of the MEA team and, more precisely, of the Technical and Technological department, the Feed Application Manager F/M is responsible for the support of sales team in the assigned geographical area through retaining or developing the Adisseo feed additive product application technologies.
In full collaboration with the Sales and Technical Managers, the Feed Application Manager F/M will give the necessary support and provide the technological expertise to the local team, partners (distributors/agents) and key accounts to use Adisseo products and services correctly.
The Feed Application Manager F/M will propose adapted and tailored technological solutions and propose services to customers such as solution design, equipment implementation and monitoring of the existing systems.
He/She may also contribute to the conception of the technological aspects of the marketing strategy for the elaboration of suitable services.
- Development of product application technologies
- Conception & design of the equipment installation to use Adisseo additives
- Implementation of the installation in the key customers
- Follow-up of the implementation of the equipment installation done by local technological partners (equipment and service suppliers, design offices, etc.)
- Manage the equipment installations projects: quotes, budget, delays, suppliers, contracts, implementation, proper training validation
- Technological support
- Train partners and suppliers to design, implement and check additive equipment installation by facilitating technological knowledge transfer
- Carry out audit of plants and equipment installations and advise key customers on plant design
- Directly implement the equipment installations in Key Customers facilities and/or to check and validate installations done by a supplier/partner including maintenance
- Explain and provide tailored solutions to issues related to additives application
- Assist in the interpretation of lab analyses and technological trials performances
- Elaborate technological presentations to train and manage basic technological knowledge of the sales, technical and marketing colleagues and of the partners – distributors and agents
- Marketing strategy contribution
- Contribute to marketing intelligence regarding feed additive application using its presence on the field.
- Contribute to the elaboration of marketing tools
- Manage the technological services implementation, development and improvement and propose new services linked to technological aspects like safety and quality
The Feed Application Manager F/M will be accountable for the following matters:
- Liquid application equipment installations project follow-up and implementation
- Selection of suppliers for additive application solutions
- Give the necessary technological support to partners and key customers
- Education: Feed Technology Engineering or Technician level
- Experience: 3 to 5 years in the feed industry as feed plant manager, feed production manager, feed quality manager, production maintenance manager,
- Language (minimum requirement): English + Local language
- Result driven
- Skills: Autonomous, Rigorous, Planning, Analytical sense, Communicative, Networking…
Travel: 60% of the time in the field