Country Manager South Korea
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : To be defined |
Region : Korea |
Contract : Permanent position |
The jobholder is responsible to achieve its Country objectives in South Korea market mainly for Specialty products. Working closely with Regional BU/Category managers, Technical team and local distributors to grow sales of Adisseo/Nutriad Products ranges in South Korea. The main duties of the jobholder include, but are not limited to:
- Working as a partnership with our distributor, implementing mutually agreeable and attainable strategies to grow the business in the territories.
- Reviews distributors’ performance on a timely basis including monitoring the inventory level to meet sales target.
- Implement pricing policy and guidelines from BU to achieve target revenue and growth for the territory.
- Assist the distributors by providing sales & technical training to develop new sales talent to achieve the sales budget & target set for Specialty products
- Implement a roadmap with distributors to deliver new product wins, sales & profitability
- Besides responsible for sales products training, must be able to demonstrate the approach and way to convince customers and convert prospects.
- To find out customers’ needs and to focus on the products’ benefits and its value to our customers rather than just selling what the company has to offer
- Establish networks of contact and build strong customer relationship, know the decision makers and their agents or working partners.
- Analyze and understand the market landscape, customer dynamics and identify growth opportunities for the related market segment
- Share sales & market information timely and accurately in Sales Force Application
- Work with marketing team to execute a feasible marketing plan to support Adisseo business in these territories.
- Assist during industry exhibits or customer seminars to be held in the territories.
- Participate in setting annual sales budget for these territories
- Working with cross functional team particularly with Customer Service to constantly strike for high customer satisfaction
- Working closely with the regional and global regulatory staff to ensure timely product registration
- Scope: South Korea
- Direct reporting staff: None
- Travel: Mostly Domestic
Functional relationships: Regional team, includes, business Managers, technical managers, Marketing managers, Application Managers, supply chain, customer service and finance teams.
Education, Skills, Work Experience:
- University degree in animal sciences, animal nutrition, or Veterinary medicine
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales (B2B) or product management with specialty products for the livestock industry
- Energetic and self-driven with good interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and selling skills
- Good communication skill