Country & Area Sales Manager, Thailand & Myanmar (m/f)
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : Thailand |
Region : Bangkok |
Contract : Permanent position |
The jobholder is responsible to achieve its Country objectives, sale targets and margin objectives in Thailand/Myanmar. Working closely with Regional BU/Category Managers, Technical team to grow sales of all Adisseo Product ranges in his/her territory. The main duties of the jobholder include, but are not limited to:
- Accomplish sales and margin objectives, grow Adisseo market presence and penetration in your area
- Ensure proper sales coverage, validates the strategy, objectives, KPIs and action plans for the team, which includes Sales, Technical support, Customer service and Finance
- Implement regional species strategy & pricing policy from BUs to achieve target revenue and growth for the territory.
- Ensures the adequacy of means and resources to deliver Adisseo objectives
- Analyze and understand the market landscape, customer’s needs & dynamics and identify growth opportunities for the related market segment
- Overseeing the sales planning and execution of marketing & technical activities or programmes that will boost & support the sales growth
- Establish networks of contact and build strong customer relationship with end-users and key decision makers.
- To lead by example, always share sales & market information timely and accurately in Sales Force Application
- To build a team culture that is focus on information & intelligence sharing, encourage collaboration, and empower the team to perform & accountable for their goals.
- Constant review, supervise and coach the operation team in their daily activities and to ensure operational effectiveness & efficiency.
- Strong leadership in developing people through work, identify skill gaps & enforce training and continuous learning.
- Assist during industry exhibits or customer seminars to be held in the territories.
- Ensure all policies and business practices are following regulatory requirements.
- Scope: Thailand, Myanmar
- Reporting to: Managing Director APAC
- Direct reporting staff: Team of about 10 people
- Travel: Mostly Domestic
- Functional relationships: Regional team, includes, business Managers, technical managers, Marketing managers, Application Managers, supply chain, customer service, HR, and finance teams.
Education, Skills, Work Experience:
- University degree in animal sciences, animal nutrition, or Veterinary medicine
- At least 8 years of experience in sales (B2B) or product management with specialty products for the livestock industry
- Excellent team management skills
- Energetic and self-driven with good interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and selling skills
- Embrace changes, resilient and excellence communication skill