Job family : Business Development | Position : Sales | Area : South Africa | Region : Gauteng | Contract : Permanent position |
• As member of the MEA team, the Commercial Manager is in charge of promoting Adisseo products and services in South Africa and neighboring countries. In full collaboration with the Area Sales Manager, the Commercial Manager will propose adapted and tailored solutions, combining products and services and bringing value to identified key customers. He/she will also provide adequate support to local partners (distributors and/or agents) to improve promotion and sales.
• More specifically, the role will consist of :
o Promote and sell Adisseo products and services range with specific focus on, but not limited to, the Methionine and Feed Preservation portfolios.
o Promote and support Adisseo product application technologies with tailored solutions at customer level in collaboration with local partners and Adisseo Product Application Technologist.
o Help to define priorities and sales strategy for the market, in collaboration with the Area Sales Manager.
o Implement pricing policies and guidelines from the respective business units to achieve the targeted volume and revenue growth for the territory.
o Understand the key customers’ decision-making process and lead expansion and growth in commercial activity in Southern Africa.
o Support, convince, advise and train main distributors and customers on product range.
o Organize events and technical demonstrations for customers and distributors.
o Constantly monitor market trends and opportunities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and strong business acumen.
• Ideally have qualifications in agriculture and/or animal nutrition, with 2-5 years commercial experience in the animal feed industry.
• Sales hunter, team-player, outgoing, highly adaptable and autonomous with solid drive and focus. Analytical and sharp, ready for challenges and result-driven.
• The position is home office based and will require flexibility and discipline.
• Significant travel within the dedicated sales area will be required.