Business Support Specialist, Dairy
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : United States |
Region : Central United States |
Contract : Permanent position |
We are looking for a motivated candidate to support and educate the Adisseo dairy sales team and the market on calf and heifer nutrition strategies and the use of strategic feed ingredients to promote animal health and performance.
- Support the sales of Adisseo’s dairy specialty product portfolio
- Endorse and promote technical information for the specialty products in Adisseo’s Dairy portfolio.
- This includes collaborating with key stakeholders on strategies to promote and expand the use of current products, contribute to the training, field execution of technical marketing documents.
- Establish and build relationships with key decision makers and influencers particularly dairy nutritionists, farm managers and staff, and industry experts. Expand sales of Adisseo dairy products in the Central US region.
- Promote strategies and solutions with customers to pull through the incorporation of specialty ingredients in dairy rations.
- Bachelor’s degree in animal or dairy science
- General understanding about the dairy industry
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
Additional Skills and Preferences:
- 5+ years of experience in the livestock feed industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in selling technical products or processes
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and autonomously
- Practical knowledge/work experience of dairy production systems
- Thorough knowledge of the dairy nutrition business in territory
- Base knowledge in calf/heifer nutrition and management, forage management
- Understanding of feed palatability concepts
- Ability to implement on-farm assessments and services
- Advanced computer skills, competent in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations
Travel Requirements : Approximately 50-60%