Business Manager, Dairy (2 positions)
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : United States |
Region : Western US Region |
Contract : CDI |
Identify opportunities to expand the sales of Adisseo’s specialty dairy products in the defined U.S. territory. Establish and build relationships with key decision makers and influencers including dairy nutritionists, dairy management consultants and feed mills. Develop strategies to promote amino acid balancing and identify solutions with customers/nutritionists to pull through the incorporation of all dairy specialty products. For example – integrate the use of ration formulation software where needed in the solution for customers. Contribute to the technical positioning, realization of technical marketing documents, and the technical development of new market niches. Achieve sales objectives in the region. Regional territories include: Central Plains region (South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Western Iowa and Minnesota) and Pacific Northwest region (Idaho, Washington, Oregon and Utah).
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Expand the sales of Adisseo’s dairy portfolio including amino acids, mycotoxin management and other specialty products.
- Create, implement, and maintain a territory business plan while achieving sales targets.
- Develop and service a sales network which includes attending conferences and networking activities to maintain Adisseo’s image as industry leader in amino acid nutrition.
- Monitoring market information and competitive market intelligence.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports that keep team members informed of activities and challenges within the territory. Actively utilize customer relationship management software.
- Minimum: Bachelors’ degree in animal or dairy science, ruminant nutrition, or related subject.
- 5+ years of experience in the livestock feed industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in selling technical products or processes.
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Practical knowledge/work experience of dairy production systems.
- Thorough knowledge of the dairy nutrition business in territory.
- Base knowledge in amino acid balancing and formulation software (i.e. CNCPS, NRC) for ruminants.
- Advanced computer skills, competent in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations.
Travel is approximately 50%.