Job family : Business Development | Position : Sales | Area : To be defined | Region : Sidney - AUSTRALIA | Contract : Permanent position |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture
The jobholder is responsible to achieve its Country objectives , sales target, in Australia-New Zealand markets mainly for Specialty products. Working closely with Regional BU/Category managers, Technical team and local distributors to grow sales of Adisseo/Nutriad Products ranges in his territory. The main duties of the jobholder include, but are not limited to:
· Develop new specialty sales to reach 3 year plan
· Working as a partnership with our distributor, implementing mutually agreeable and attainable strategies to grow the business in the territories.
· Implement pricing policy and guidelines from BU to achieve target revenue and growth for the territory.
· Assist the distributors by providing sales & technical training to develop new sales talent to achieve the sales budget & target set for Adisseo products
· Implement a roadmap with distributors to deliver new product wins, sales & profitability
· Besides responsible for sales products training, must be able to demonstrate the approach and way to convince customers and convert prospects.
· To find out customers’ needs and to focus on the products’ benefits and its value to our customers rather than just selling what the company has to offer
· Establish networks of contact and build strong customer relationship with end-users, and know all the key decision makers.
· Analyze and understand the market landscape, customer dynamics and identify growth opportunities for the related market segment
· Share sales & market information timely and accurately in Sales Force Application
· Work with marketing team to execute a feasible marketing plan to support Adisseo business in these territories.
· Assist during industry exhibits or customer seminars to be held in the territories.
· Participate in setting annual sales budget for these territories
· Working with cross functional team particularly with Customer Service to constantly strike for high customer satisfaction
· Working closely with the regional and global regulatory staff to ensure timely product registration
Education, Skills, Work Experience:
· University degree in animal sciences, animal nutrition, or Veterinary medicine
· At least 5 years’ experience in sales (B2B) or product management with specialty products for the livestock industry
· Have some experience in managing distributors
· Energetic and self-driven with good interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and selling skills
· Good communication skill