Business Development Manager – Liquid Methionine (M/F)
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : France |
Region : Global |
Contract : Permanent position |
Reporting to the SBU Business director Methionine, the position will act as a key contributor to the strategy by identifying market opportunities, monitoring the portfolio of projects, and providing solution and innovations to create value for customers and Adisseo.
- Determinate potentials and actions to support business development for its range of products on a short and long-term perspective.
- Adapt positioning and product offer if needed.
- Monitor of KPIs to reach product growth target
- Coordinate with technical/scientifical community of Adisseo to build solutions and promote the added value of liquid methionine in the market.
- Coordinate with Marketing Manager/Technical team to analyze and challenge the adequacy between Marketing and Service support budgets in the region, and the Business Plan (ambition for growth).
- Coordinate with SBU marketing manager, Regional Business and Marketing managers to ensure a smooth implementation of solutions and action plans in the Regions and to guarantee satisfaction of customers.
- Support sales team in the creation of demand of Amino Acids, accompany sales team in customers visits when needed and participate to exhibition to convince demonstrate added value of product, and help the sales team to solve practical technical troubles at customers’
- Loudspeaker to defend liquid methionine image and advantages from technical and nutrition aspects, at customers and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Work closely with Regional Business Managers and regions that action plans for target customers are described, implemented, and updated. Ensure that number and quality of development projects enable to reach budget. Close follow up and monitoring of all conversion projects
- Participate to the sales budget construction by bringing market knowledge and assessing market opportunities with Regional Business Managers, Area sales manager and Regional director.
- Work closely with Supply Chain Manager to monitor supply flux and evaluate local needs in terms of stock and warehouse.
- Education: Agricultural engineering, Nutritionist, DVM, Marketing or Business degree (optional), Phd in animal nutrition is preferred
- Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience in the feed industry in marketing and/or sales, Business development positions, R&I positions, Technology.
- Nutrition knowledge and understanding of animal husbandry
- An experience with feed mills / integrator is appreciated
- People and project management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Ability to influence, motivate convince and lead
- English/ French: fluent, one more language is a plus