Job family : Research & Innovation | Position : Research & Innovation | Area : France | Region : To be defined : Lyon | Contract : Permanent position |
The mission of the Analytical Business Manager is to maintain relations between the analytical research laboratory and partners in the region. He/she is the point of reference for the provision of analytical solutions to customer needs.
To do this, he/she :
– Manages the Customer Analytical Support activities to meet the needs of customers, the Adisseo business and R&I
– Manages the networks of partner laboratories around the world.
– Guarantees the use of Adisseo’s analytical methods in the regions of the world.
– Ensures the relationship between the SBUs and the regions for analytical support needs.
– Manages the activity by guaranteeing cost, quality, volume and deadlines while driving continuous improvement.
– Is involved in sustainable development initiatives in its area of activity
– Master Degree and more, chemical engineer, agri-foodstuffs with skills in the analytical field
– French – English fluent
Minimum 5 years experience in customer relations
Team management in a laboratory context is a plus
Experience in leading cross-functional teams
Interface with multicultural teams
Relationships & team spirit
International travel: 30% of the time
Respect for commitments and a culture of results
Power of proposal and autonomy
Knowledge of the analysis of chemical compounds (amino acids & vitamins) and/or enzymes