Global Scientific & Technical Manager – Antioxidants Solutions (m/f)
Job family : Business Development |
Position : Sales |
Area : France |
Region : ANTONY |
Contract : CDI |
Welcome Diversity ! At Adisseo, we cherish value of your diversity, gender, seniority, disability, culture
Responsible for the definition, implementation and execution of the technical solution programs (diagnostic, products and services), in alignment with the respective strategies (Monogastrics, Ruminants, Aqua), based on customer and market needs.
Involvement in Trials
- Designs and implements business support programs and studies, monitors and ensures its excellence in the execution.
- Participates to conduct trials at regional level (can be customer or research trials), in collaboration with regions.
- In collaboration with the R&I Team, participates to plan the future research strategies, to the analysis of studies results and in the scientific dissemination of the same.
- Identifies customer needs at technical level, is able to anticipate these needs and to translate them into programs (technical trainings, nutritional/products solutions, commercial trials).
- Is in direct contact with key customers and regional colleagues to implement these programs.
- Ensures that the right solution (diagnostics, products, services) is proposed to the right customers at the right time.
Interaction with Marketing
- Elaborates the positioning and technical communication of our products and/or solutions based on scientific proofs.
- Proposes value creation through technical solutions programs.
- Develops technical content for marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Global and Regional Marketing Managers as well as with the others product lines Global Technical Managers.
Internal and external Technical communication
- Ensures an efficient and effective flow of technical information on current developments, results of studies and latest developments to Regional Technical Managers and Regional Business Managers.
- Provides technical support to Regions and customers: answers questions quickly and comprehensively, helps with writing study protocols, technical communication/articles and run trials when necessary to support customer demands.
- Develops technical training programs and material for customers and regions, in close collaboration with the Regional Category and Technical Managers.
- Ensures technical communications by participating in technical seminars, customer events and scientific symposiums and conferences.
- Travel: worldwide: ≈ 20-30 %
- Internal: Global Category Manager, Regional Technical Manager, Technical & Scientific Support Team, Regional Category Managers, Global & Regional Marketing Manager, other solution category units, projects managers, R&I team, Incubator team, Strategic marketing, Market access team, Regional directors.
- External: Customers, KOL, Public and private research institutes.
- Education in Animal nutrition and/or animal health (PhD would be a plus)
- Strong Customer centric spirit: Has a customer network and is able to proactively enlarge it. Knows the customers and the animal production (nutrition) industry in general
- Solution and problem-solving provider: ability to answer swiftly and to the point to colleagues and customers
- Strong ability to manage and animate transversally, without hierarchical influence, in a very multicultural / international environment; with cross-functional interfaces.
- Results and business oriented
- Good communication skills
- “Hands on” spirit, able to fire-up teams.
- Team Spirit, open mind, curious
- Enjoys traveling and establishing new networks and contacts.
- Fluency in English is a mandatory (oral and written, technical and non-technical). Knowledge of a second language would be a plus).
- Feed industry, animal nutrition and/or animal health working experience (+5 years) in a technical support or R&D position.
- Different International assignments would be a plus.
- Strong experience in designing, monitoring, analyzing and communicating results of scientific or commercial trials (oral communication at conferences / technical article).
- Peer-reviewed article redactions abilities/experience.
- Deep knowledge in swine and/or dairy nutrition as well as in antioxidants and/or trace mineral feed additive would be a plus.